Staying up-to-date is no longer enough! Healthcare delivery models are evolving at an amazing pace and you want to be on the forefront. What market disruptors will provide the biggest opportunity? How will the patients of tomorrow differ from today? Join the revolution and help shape the healthcare environments of the future in Boston this September!
The National Organization Arts in Health 3rd Annual Conference will take place in conjunction with HFSE in Boston. Registration and the NOAH tracks will be posted in April. If you have any questions please contact NOAH at 855-687-6647 or email@example.com.
DESIGNING FOR DISRUPTION. INSPIRING CHANGE IN HEALTHCARE.
Thank you to all the attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and press who joined us in Austin this year! Information on our 2019 event in Boston will be available in the coming months. If you are interested in exhibiting please contact Ann Belz (Companies A-L) or Linda Keller(Companies M-Z). If you are interested in speaking opportunities or have any other questions please contact Jenabeth Ferguson.
About Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo
The mission of the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo is to create a multi-disciplinary environment that inspires you to evoke change and the advancement of a better delivery of healthcare through the physical space. Competitors, clients, and colleagues come together as friends to collaborate, share research, hear fresh perspectives and participate in the ever changing conversation of your industry.
The National Organization Arts in Health 2nd Annual Conference took place in conjunction with HFSE in Austin. For more information click here
or contact NOAH at 855-687-6647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Healthcare Providers
• Facility Managers
• Interior Designers
HEALTHCARE CONSTRUCTION MARKET
- 22 world-renowned teaching hospitals and academic medical centers, 18 nursing schools located in Massachusetts, 9 teaching hospitals
198,000 medical professionals
- #1 hospital in the US – Mass General. #1 Children’s hospital in the US – Boston Children’s Hospital. #1 Medical School in the US – Harvard University.
- The Boston Society of Architects/AIA has 4,500 members. The AIA New England Regional Council has over 6,000 AIA Members and Associate Members in the eight New England chapters.
- Known as the “Athens of America,” Boston’s renowned medical and educational institutions have helped to make it an international center of learning and intellectualism.
- Boston is the gateway to New England where other top hospitals such as Yale-New Haven Hospital, Maine Medical Center, Hasbro Children’s Hospital and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center are located.