The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) is now accepting submissions for its 2021 Professional and Student Awards Program. “The ASLA Professional & Student Awards recognize the most innovative and impactful work in the profession,” said Tom Mroz, FASLA, 2021 president of ASLA. “Our professional winners are leaders in the industry. Our student winners represent the best and brightest hope for the future. Each year, we get entries from all around the world. I can’t wait to see the creative projects this year’s Call for Entries brings.”Read More
Category: Organizations and Associations
Association and Organization news
- Considering building performance during conceptual design
- Merriman Anderson/Architects designs affordable housing using shipping containers
- SOLARBAN® glasses enhance sustainable design of award-winning John W. Olver Design Building
- Intrinsic School’s new downtown campus in Chicago
- MBH Architects completes mixed-use development, 300 Grant Ave.
- Call for entries to the ASLA Professional & Student Awards program
- FGIA updates Performance Rating Method standard for mulled combination assemblies, more
- Affordable housing development is currently under construction in Santa Clara, California
- Window Film Association debuts industry’s first virtual accreditation testing
- Construction starts end 2020 on a sour note
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.