Experts in their fields, PRISM’s contributing authors come from a wide spectrum of backgrounds in the architectural built environment — from building materials manufacturers, such as architectural coatings and curtain wall systems, to architects/engineers/consultants and materials specifiers. These authors have disseminated their knowledge and wisdom in interesting articles for both the online publication as well as as a resource which PRISM’s readers can (and do!) revisit. We are extremely grateful to have to these authors share their insights on PRISM.
Architectural Coatings info
We would like to know the biggest challenge you face when looking for information on architectural coatings used on institutional and commercial structures. Click here
Guide to Green Building – Product of the Week
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterline Square wins awards from National Association of Home Builders
- The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts celebrates the opening of its first-ever expansion
- Behr Paint reveals 2020 Color Trends palette, forecasting revitalizing appeal across the globe
- Ismael Leyva Architects announces opening of Mercy College’s MercyManhattan
- Sto Corp. announces new formulation for Sto Gold Coat®
- Pratt & Lambert unveils Songbird as 2020 Color of the Year
- Structure & Purpose: The Legacy of Engineering at Keast & Hood
- The Economics of Biophilia: Introduction
- Kulana Hale, mixed-use development in Kapolei, to help address the critical issue of affordable housing in Hawaii