Many quality control issues are faced in architectural aluminum products and other architectural exterior metals. Architectural exterior applications require a material that is very durable, can be colored or finished in unique ways, remains clean and beautiful over time, and delivers other important benefits. With its natural, brilliant look, hard anodic structure, environmentally responsible production, and great ROI, anodized aluminum is an excellent choice for architectural exterior applications when quality control is desired.Read More
Author: Phil Pearce, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Lorin Industries, Inc.
Posted by Phil Pearce, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Lorin Industries, Inc. | Apr 9, 2019 | 0 |
Recently the City of Austin, Texas built a new central library building, designed by architects Lake Flato Architects and Shepley Bulfinch. The architects chose perforated anodized aluminum from Lorin Industries, Inc. to serve as a central façade design element.Read More
Architectural Coatings info
We would like to know the biggest challenge you face when looking for information on architectural coatings used on institutional and commercial structures. Click here
Guide to Green Building – Product of the Week
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.
Top Posts & Pages
- Color in balance: A look at design in 2020
- Valspar® announces 2020 Colors of the Year inspired by nature
- AIA selects recipients for the 2020 Architecture Awards
- Fullerton College design & development team breaks ground on new instructional building
- What is a “green roof” and are they helpful to the environment?
- Valspar® Reveals 2018 Colors of the Year
- Restoring the Million Dollar Hotel: Highland Commercial Roofing Looks Back at Challenges of Historic Renovation
- HLW designs The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in Los Angeles