The U.S. offices of Mosa, a Dutch porcelain tile manufacturer, have announced new additions to their architectural sales and support team. It has made a change at the top of its U.S. operation, naming Celeste Gilbert as Vice President of Sales, USA. Gilbert, formerly Eastern USA Regional Sales Manager, will lead the entire Mosa USA team and operations.Read More
The Tile Doctor, a provider of innovative, eco-conscious products and solutions for the tile industry, has introduced ZHERORisk® products, a new line of non-toxic, non-corrosive and sustainable products for tile applications, including Litokol® Aquamaster Waterproofing, Litokol® Litoelastic EVO and Litokol® Epoxy Élite EVO.Read More
Mosa’s full Terra Tones series now consists of eight basic tile colors: cool porcelain white, mid warm grey, dark grey brown, light beige, grey green, mid grey, anthracite, and cool black. The new cool white and warm Terra Tones colors have been introduced to offer specifiers more aesthetic choices from this tile line. The Terra Tones series is Cradle to Cradle certified.Read More
The panel of judges of the Cradle to Cradle Challenge Awards has recognized Mosa’s sustainability strategy with the Award in Gold. Top architects were asked to select their favorites from many kinds of building materials; evaluating the complete sustainability strategies of companies, rating the production with climate-friendly raw materials as well as a low consumption of water, energy, and the waiver of harmful substances.Read More
- Considering building performance during conceptual design
- Merriman Anderson/Architects designs affordable housing using shipping containers
- SOLARBAN® glasses enhance sustainable design of award-winning John W. Olver Design Building
- Intrinsic School’s new downtown campus in Chicago
- MBH Architects completes mixed-use development, 300 Grant Ave.
- Call for entries to the ASLA Professional & Student Awards program
- FGIA updates Performance Rating Method standard for mulled combination assemblies, more
- Affordable housing development is currently under construction in Santa Clara, California
- Window Film Association debuts industry’s first virtual accreditation testing
- Construction starts end 2020 on a sour note
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.