The U.S. offices of Mosa, a Dutch tile manufacturer with over 130 years’ experience creating porcelain tile, have announced new additions to their architectural sales and support team. They have promoted three of their sales team members to regional and national sales leadership roles. Most notably Mosa has made a change at the top of its U.S. operation, naming Celeste Gilbert as Vice President of Sales, USA. Gilbert, formerly Eastern USA Regional Sales Manager, will lead the entire Mosa USA team and operations.
A creative design professional for more than 20 years and a former interior designer herself, Gilbert says the expansion of her team speaks to Mosa’s passion for helping design professionals achieve success. “We’re deeply committed to nurturing Mosa’s relationships with leading specifiers across all contract design sectors,” she says. “With our brand consistently growing in America, it’s more important than ever that we offer our customer base of elite design professionals the kind of dedicated, top-notch technical and specification support for which Mosa has become trusted in the market.” adds Gilbert.
Mosa is announcing promotions for:
- Matt Kurz: Mosa’s Architectural Sales Consultant for the Los Angeles area for the past two years, Matt Kurz is now the Corporate Account Manager, USA. After nearly a decade in the flooring industry, Kurz has vast experience with both commercial and residential projects. A member of IIDA, Matt is very active and involved in the architectural and design community.
- Tyler York: Assuming the duties of Eastern USA Regional Sales Manager will be Tyler York, after serving for two years as Mosa’s Architectural Sales Consultant for the Washington DC metro area. Prior to joining Mosa, York represented Sherwin Williams, where he received a President’s Award for sales excellence and for the relationships he established for the brand with notable organizations. An active member of IIDA and an advocate for green building principles, since joining Mosa York has pursued and earned a LEED Green Associates certification.
The Mosa team now includes these new hires:
- Liz Greenman, Customer Service Specialist: Mosa’s renowned customer care team ensures a smooth and seamless experience in all phases of the specification process and beyond for the life of the product. The team’s newest member, Greenman comes from a background of working in renewable energy and building products. She is passionate about green building and design, sustainability and mitigation of environmental impact.
- Brett Berry, Architectural Sales Consultant, Boston: Berry comes to Mosa with over six years’ experience in the Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry as a manufacturer and distribution sales representative. Berry says his favorite part of the job is, “working closely with my team to achieve success.”
- Ann Kerstetter, Architectural Sales Consultant, Washington, DC: Kerstetter brings a valuable background on the specification side to her work as a Mosa ASC. Having worked as a Resource Manager for seven large architectural and design firms before founding her own manufacturers rep firm in 2003, Kerstetter finds satisfaction, she says, “in offering innovative, high-design products and providing personalized service to architects and designers.”
Mosa states that it is the first and only tile maker to use leading edge technology to create tile that is Cradle to Cradle (C2C) Silver certified, sustainable now and in the future. Mosa’s tile lines have been used in notable architectural projects worldwide including hotels, resorts, airports, train stations, schools, hospitals, office buildings and more. The tiles have also won many top international design awards for their outstanding aesthetic. More: mosa.com