Through years of development, the Science Center is leveraging its history as the nation’s oldest and largest urban research park as it joins forces with Wexford Science + Technology, a BioMed Realty company, to expand its footprint and rebrand its physical campus as uCity Square, a mixed-use community of ingenuity where bright minds will flourish and thrive.Read More
Author: Ex;it in Partnership with Andropogon Associates, Ltd.
New York Sanitation Building Wows with Perforated Solar Fins Enriched with Lumiflon FEVE Resin Dattner Architects and WXY Architecture + Urban Design teamed up to design New York City’s Manhattan Districts 1/2/5 Garage and Spring Street Salt Shed. The 2,600 custom perforated aluminum solar fins, “float” off the building masonry base and reduce the building’s solar heat. The louvers were protected with IFS Coatings’ IFS 500 FP, a Lumiflon-enriched product. Read more
Guide to Green Building – Product of the Week
Subscribe to PRISM
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.
- The Oklahoma City Innovation District - Economic Growth in a Rising Metropolis
- Resiliency: Future-Proof Building Design
- PRISM MAY/JUNE 2019 EDITION
- PPG introduces GLIDDEN DIAMOND interior paint
- Chicago Union Station’s renovate Great Hall features new skylight finished by Linetec
- HLW designs Inmarsat’s new London headquarters ‘Project Odyssey’
- New assisted living and memory care community to open this fall
- Mosa launches line extension to Terra Tones Collection
- PRISM MARCH/APRIL 2019 EDITION
PRISM has it covered!