Francis Cauffman Architects (FCA), a leading full-service architecture and design firm based in Philadelphia and New York, is pleased to announce that they have recently promoted two team members to senior associate positions along with six team members who have been elevated to associate level positions. The firm says this news aims to foster an environment for continued growth and creativity as the firm continues to hone their specialties and elevate leadership and expertise within the firm.
“Our newly promoted senior associates and associates will help support FCA’s mission of creating exceptional architecture across multiple sectors,” says John Campbell, President of FCA. “We are excited for what this new chapter will produce within our firm.”
FCA has promoted the following individuals to the position of senior associate:
- Elena Casacio-Kotsur provides strategic vision for projects, overseeing the design process, managing teams, and reviewing the quality of design. Her background in architecture and interior design spans a broad range of project types and sizes including corporate, hospitality, commercial, and multi-family sectors.
- Steven Jouflas places a strong emphasis on building strong working relationships amongst teams across all project phases for every project. Using this skill and experience in a wide range of building typologies, he is able to navigate diverse project teams and deliver exceptional results.
Additionally, the following team members have been elevated to associate:
- Brian Kessler has overseen the successful completion of an array of high profile projects in both healthcare and research-based science and technology facilities. He has an appreciation for the highly specialized and sensitive requirements that these types of environments entail. His comprehensive background spans over a decade of experience in architecture and design.
- Claudia Casey has extensive architectural experience across healthcare, corporate interiors, multi-family, and science & research technology sectors, currently maintaining a focus on healthcare design. Her interest in all phases of the design process allow her to ensure that all needs and goals of a project are met along the way.
- Lisa Charleson possess a thorough understanding of marketing within the architecture industry and works to maintain brand standards, manage social media, and create supporting materials for proposals and presentations.
- Shawna Frash specializes in commercial and workplace interior design with a wide range of client types. She is an innovative thinker with an inclusive approach to problem solving while putting client expectations and satisfaction at the center of the decision-making process.
- Gabrielle Rayburn has extensive experience as an interior designer with a focus on healthcare and education projects. Her experiences span from enhancing the patient experience to meeting the requirements of highly specialized pharmacies, allowing her to be a champion for achieving great design within the client’s project parameters.
- Jessica Rotenberger has a wealth of experience with new construction and renovations in varied project types, including multi- and single-family residential and healthcare. She also has a passion for reducing negative impact on the environment and uses her knowledge to find the most responsible solutions for varied design opportunities.
With a number of new projects set to debut over the next few months, FCA states this elevation of talent celebrates continued growth and establishment as a leading firm for corporate workplace, healthcare, academic research, S&T and advanced technology projects.