Our educational sessions are not your average “boxed lunch” sessions. CONSTRUCT offers a variety of different solutions-driven learning opportunities for you to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, refine your skills, and increase your knowledge that will in turn give you a competitive edge in your field.
During the three-day educational program you could earn 18+ hours in CEUs with AIA LUs/HSW, BOMI, ICC, IIBEC, GBCI and/or NARI.
We offer full education packages, individual sessions, and specialty programs such as the Emerging Professionals Day, and the New Product Rep University.
Here is a small selection of the 50+ sessions you can choose from:
- Why are Specifications so Hard?
- Levels of Development (LOD) for Specification Information
- Specifications: Quality Control & Coordination
Show floor education makes it easy for you to see the latest in practical product solutions and discuss ways to overcome common challenges you face today.
- Earn CEU’s in the Benjamin Moore Learning Lounge
- See product demos and presentations in the Demo & Learning Theater
- Experience products firsthand in the NEW Workshop Studio
- Collaborate with colleagues in the NEW Coffee Talk Lounge
Take a break and participate in a unique and entertaining session. Are you ready to uncover the one thing that is holding you back? Dr. Jason Richardson will teach you the neuroscience of belief and how you can use it to coach yourself into better returns.
- It’s All BS! How Your Belief System Keeps You from Winning
Join your colleagues in National Harbor, MD on October 9-11 for a top-notch educational program, exhibits, and networking.