Wind-driven facade systems add dynamic movement to building enclosures and wall systems. Responding to air currents, the flapper-panel design creates the look of rolling waves across the wall. These systems are suitable for both small- and large-scale projects. Popular applications include transit and parking facilities, cultural institutions, entertainment venues, and artistic installations.Read More
Author: Jim Leslie, general manager, and Kevin Smith, registered architect and director of product application and development, EXTECH/Exterior Technologies, Inc.
- SVA Architects and Inland Empire Health Plan celebrate completion of campus transformation
- Shettler named Mid-South commercial account manager for Vitro Architectural Glass
- FGIA updates two anchorage technical documents
- Architectural zinc façade and wall cladding systems offer sustainable advantage
- Quebéc City eco-district 70-unit apartment employs green roof, structural thermal breaks
- AIA releases latest 2030 Commitment results
- Sasaki opens new Denver office
- Architectural billings in August still show little sign of improvement
- Sherwin-Williams unveils Urbane Bronze as 2021 color of the Year
- LafargeHolcim in the U.S. rebrands blended cement portfolio, calls on engineering community to adopt solutions that lower carbon emissions
Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The Cradle to Cradle program certifies products based on five quality categories—material health, material reutilization, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship, and social fairness. Click here to see a list of building supply & materials, as well as other products, that are Cradle to Cradle certified.